Septic Tank Emptying With Euro 5
2 x brand new Euro 5 Vacuum tankers are coming at the end of April 2014. These two new vacuum tankers are part of our growing effort to lower our carbon footprint and help protect the environment. The two new tankers will be fully chapter 8 approved and accredited. The tankers will also be Crossrail complaint. Crossrail compliant vehicles must have the following equipment to be allowed on to a Crossrail construction site.
- All HGVs must have Fresnel lenses
- Side scan equipment which will give of an audible beep in the driver’s cabin. This is to warn the driver of the HGV that there is an object or person on the left inside space.
- Side and Rear Cameras, with a TV monitor in the cabin
- Under-run guards must also be fitted. This is to help prevent cyclists from coming into contact with the HGVs wheels.
- Carry signs must also be fitted to warn cyclists and pedestrians.
We are eager to start operating our new machines allow us to cope with the growing economy and ensure we can meet our client’s needs.
Both tankers are Euro 5, which means that the emissions they produce are almost as clean as the surrounding air and won’t damage the environment. This helps us lower our carbon footprint.
Vacuum Tankers Capabilities
Our Tardis Vacuum tankers can provide services such as septic tank emptying, welfare waste tank emptying, drain vacuuming unblocking and much more. All our vacuum tankers will carry 40 meters of suction hose (More can be requested). For awkward access waste tanks and septic tanks our mobile vacuum tanker will be the ideal choice. This is a towable vacuum tank towed by a Tardis Landrover; its small size and off road capabilities makes a great alternative to heavy goods vehicles vacuum tankers.
All the drivers we provide are fully trained in the equipment they use. If require our drivers to deliver clean fresh water then our EUSR trained and accredited in water hygiene drivers will deliver clean fresh water.