Tardis has taken delivery of 2 new Tankers ready for Septic tank empties
Tardis Environmental is always upgrading its vacuum tankers fleet with the latest technology. Our new septic tankers have all the safety equipment and are Crossrail compliant and chapter 8 approved.
All Crossrail compliant vehicles must have the following safety equipment to be able to work within Crossrail construction sites.
- all HGVs must have Fresnel lenses
- Side scan equipment which will give of an audible beep in the driver’s cabin. This is to warn the driver of the HGV that there is an object or person on the left inside space.
- Under-run guards must also be fitted. This is to help prevent cyclists from coming into contact with the HGVs wheels.
- Carry signs must also be fitted to warn cyclists and pedestrians.
- Side and Rear Cameras, with a TV monitor in the cabin.
Chapter 8 explained
All vehicles that work or stop on a highway for purposes of work or inspections must be equipped with high visibility rear markings, also HGV or long vehicles must have marking on the side if they are to be used in temporary traffic management situations.
So if you require a professional septic tank emptying service that has all the latest equipment in safety and septic tank emptying, who have EUSR training in water hygiene. Not to mention our tankers have won the FORS Bronze membership.