Which is Better Plastic or Steel Waste Tanks?
What are Waste Holding Tanks?
Waste Tanks are basically tanks that hold waste. Waste tanks are usually located underneath a welfare unit or a Portable Toilet Block and will collect any waste water. The Waste water could be from the toilets or even the sink from the canteen of the welfare unit.
Why Choose a Steel Waste Holding Tank over a Plastic Waste Tank?
- Our own mild Steel Waste Holding Tanks are made from 4mm – 6mm mild steel.
- We can fabricate Waste Tanks in all sorts of different sizes from our smallest 50 gallons tank all the way up to 1500 Gallons
- Can be placed under a welfare unit unlike a plastic waste tank.
- Convenient Lifting Eyes.
- Will not get damaged being moved about or get a split from over use. Which could leak toxic waste water into a river and pollute and kill the surrounding wildlife, which would then mean that the EPA could step in and take you to court and fined!
- 6inch inspection hatches to allow easy waste removal
- Steel Waste Tanks can survive any weather. Plastic tanks if full can split and leak in the winter.
So if you would like a long lasting strong waste tank, that can be placed under a welfare, fabricated to your needs with convenient lifting eyes then call Tardis Environmental Today on 0800 7840 589