There are some many types of portable toilets you can choose from.
The two most common ones are Event Portable Toilet:This toilet is made for high use which is why this is ideal for festivals. It’s made to be strong with its cross ribbing between panels this will provide unbeatable strength and durability.
Here are some of the features our Event Portable Toilets have:
- Recirculating Chemical Flush
- Hand Operated Flushing System
- Hand Sanitizer or Cold Water Wash Hand Basin
- Integral Vents
- 2-Roll Toilet Roll Holder
- Plastic Toilet Bowl and Seat
- Integral Door Lock
- Translucent Roof
Construction Portable Toilet: Our Construction Portable Toilets can come Coldwash or Hotwash and each can be Hired long term with a weekly service that will empty the waste tank and replenish the toilet paper and soup.
- Recirculating flush style tank operated by means of a hand pump.
- Large Health & Safety compliant sink, designed for full fore arm immersion and foot operated for optimum efficiency.
- Instantaneous 3kW-water heater placed above the wash hand basin.
- 24-Volt submersible pumped water supply.
- 12 Volt courtesy light and acrylic mirrors.
- Full RCD/MCB protection conforming to the latest IEE regulations.
- Requires a 240 Volt and a 16amp power supply
Here are the other portable units Tardis has to other.
Portable Shower Units can be supplied at a construction site or event. Showers will need a power supply for the heating of the water.
What ever the need you can count on Tardis Environmental to provide a cheap and fast service on any portable toilet hire request.